NFF Office Hours Available for Children, Youth & Families (CYF) Grantees of The William Penn Foundation
- a Board Member of a nonprofit, with financial questions about the organization you support?
- an Executive Director who has to make some tough financial choices and would like to talk them over in a confidential setting?
- a Finance Director who is thinking about how to explain your financial situation to the board of directors?
Announcing "Office Hours"
One-on-One Financial Consultations for CYF Grantee Organizations
Through generous support provided by The William Penn Foundation, Nonprofit Finance Fund (NFF) is offering free one-on-one consultations to help you manage your nonprofit's finances, through both good and bad times. For nearly 30 years, NFF has provided loans and advice to help build the financial strength of nonprofits nationwide.
In this consultation, NFF's consultants will provide a sounding board to help you gain clarity and insights about some of your organization's financial concerns. In the course of discussion, we'll also introduce you to some basic concepts that help balance nonprofit mission and finance.
- Free and confidential
- Up to one hour
- Available to CYF Grantees of The William Penn Foundation
- Scheduled at your convenience, either by phone or in-person at NFF's office
- First-come-first-served; slots are limited
The range of potential topics includes:
- ABCs of nonprofit accounting
- Strategies for talking to funders about a financial issue
- Debt: what is right for your organization?
Optimizing the Value of your Financial Reports
- Communicating financial information in board packets
- Cash flow management
- Scenario planning: worst and best case budgeting
- Program-by-program profitability analyses
Planning and Strategy
- Expanding your programs
- Expense cutbacks
- Collaborations, mergers and alliances
- Large facility projects: financing and managing
- Managing reserves
Other issues related to nonprofit finance
Register for an appointment on-line at the link below. You will be contacted by an NFF staff person within 2 to 3 business days.
Disclaimer: Due to program scope, in-depth access to NFF tools and consulting services is limited and available on a first-come first-serve basis. If your organization is interested in receiving additional help, please speak further with your NFF Office Hours consultant.
NFF provides a continuum of financing, consulting, and advocacy services to nonprofits and funders nationwide. Our services are designed to help great organizations stay in balance, so they’re able to successfully adapt to changing financial circumstances— in both good and bad economic times— and grow or innovate when they’re ready. In addition to loans and lines of credit for a variety of purposes, we conduct financial training workshops, perform business analyses, and customize our services to meet each client’s financial needs.
Questions about how to register? Email us at: OfficeHours_CYF@nffusa.org